Terms and Conditions
Welcome to CasinostoPlay.com (the “website”/”we”/”us”).
You are consenting to the Terms and Conditions below by continuing to browse and use this website. Please do not use our website if you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions.
The use of casinotoplay.com is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is developed for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- There is no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials delivered on this website for any specific purpose.
- You acknowledge the possible errors or inaccuracies involved in such information and materials. We explicitly exclude liability for any such errors or inaccuracies to the fullest extent allowed by law.
- You are responsible for the risks brought by your use of any information and materials on this website. We shall not be liable for such risks. You bear sole responsibility for ensuring that any products, services or information offered on the website fulfil your specific requirements.
- This website features materials owned by or licensed to us. These materials include, but are not restricted to the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction not in accordance with the copyright notice, which is a part of these terms and conditions, is forbidden.
- The website acknowledges all trade marks that are not owned by or licensed to the operator but are reproduced on the website.
- Unauthorised use of the website may result in a claim for losses and/or a criminal offence.
- This website may occasionally include links to other sites. These links are featured in order to provide additional information. They do not signify any forms of endorsement. We bear no responsibility towards the content of the linked sites.
- Your use of the website and any conflict resulted from such use is subject to the laws of England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales.
This page was last reviewed on 11th February 2020