Bet £10 Get £30
William Hill is a leading UK bookmaker and its online betting site allows players to wager on various sports activities and much more. The site also offers casino and bingo games, making it hugely appealing to gamers.Play Now Terms
William Hill Review
William Hill is one of the biggest bookmakers in the UK. Its online betting site, which allows users to wager on various sporting events and more, is also hugely successful due to its wagering operations as well as its casino and bingo games selections.
It also features regular promotions, accepts popular payment options and is known for its great customer support. But is that enough to persuade you into registering?
Pros & Cons
- Can wager on numerous sports events
- Accepts most payment options
- Offers casino and bingo games
- Site feels outdated
- Hard to find live chat
- Not many great promotions
William Hill is primarily known for its sports betting and its online website doesn’t disappoint. The firm allows users to wager on sports such as football, darts, motor racing, volleyball, snooker, rugby, pool, handball, golf, horse racing, greyhound racing, futsal, American football, eSports and much more.
Users can also wager on political events, such as the next Prime Minister or US President. In addition, punters can wager on the results of award shows and television shows such as the Oscars, Game of Thrones and Christmas Specials.
Casino Games and Other Services
Like many other betting sites, William Hill allows players to wager on virtual sports including football, horse racing, greyhound racing and more. These virtual sports play every three to five minutes, allowing punters the opportunity to bet whenever they want.
In addition to the betting services available at William Hill, the website also offers a collection of casino games developed by Playtech. Users who register at William Hill’s casino can play popular slots such as White King II, Legacy of the Wild, Halloween Fortune, Grease, Maji Wilds and so much more.
There are also table games such as Roulette Pro, Keno, Classic Roulette, French Roulette, Sic Bo, European Roulette, Craps, Multi-Wheel Roulette and much more. On top of that, William Hill has a small selection of live casino games including variations of Blackjack, Roulette and 3 Card Brag.
William Hill Bingo
One reason William Hill is so popular is its bingo site, which has been modernised and re-designed. Users who register at William Hill can enjoy playing in its variety of bingo rooms, each offering different bingo games.
The bingo rooms offered at William Hill are split into three categories:
- 90 ball bingo: The most common type of bingo game in the UK. Players are required to mark off their numbers on a 15×3 ticket grid. The first player to mark off their first row wins a prize, the player who marks off both their first and second rows win a prize and the player who marks off all numbers, known as a full house, wins the third and final prize.
- 80 ball bingo: A new variation of bingo. Players are given a 4×4 ticket grid and must mark off their numbers when drawn. Players win by marking off an entire line (Diagonally, vertically or horizontally) or by marking off the four corners or landing a full house.
- 75 ball bingo: The most common type of bingo game in the US. This variation plays much faster than the UK version and requires players to mark off their numbers in specific shapes on their 5×5 grid ticket to win prizes.
William Hill also has ‘special’ rooms which offer unique variations of bingo games. However, the rules in these games differ from those above so it’s important you read through the rules and gameplay before playing.
Bingo Welcome Offer
William Hill Bingo offers numerous promotions. New users can claim a £10 bonus after depositing and spending £10 or more with code NEWSLOTS. According to the site’s terms and conditions, the bonus must be wagered 30x before it can be withdrawn. In addition, the bonus funds expire within 14 days of receiving them and can only be used on slot games.
New customers can also claim a second welcome offer, a £25 bonus for spending £5 with code BINGONEW. However, the bonus must be wagered 4x, though the bonus funds can only be used on bingo games. If you deposit and stake £10 when claiming this offer, you’ll also be able to claim the above welcome offer!
Totepools are a popular form of betting which works similar to lotteries. Punters are required to bet on horses across a number of different races and the money staked is collected and formed into a prize pool. Depending on the variation of Totepool, players must win all races to claim a percentage of the prize pool.
Sadly, William Hill doesn’t offer any Totepool services. However, if you wish to learn more about Totepools, you can click here.
Promotions and Bonuses
Like most online betting sites, William Hill is offering new players an exciting welcome bonus. Players who deposit and wager £10 warn three £10 betting bonuses with the code C30 and each bonus bet can be used on any sports activity.
According to William Hill’s terms and conditions, the bonuses must be used within 30 days and players who deposit via PayPal are excluded from the offer.
Racing Post Lucky 7
William Hill is currently running one other promotion in which users can win up to £100,000 every day with their Racing Post Lucky 7 promotion. Users can enter the competition by selecting the winners of the seven races and landing a place on the leaderboard. Whichever player tops it wins the daily jackpot. However, users who don’t land at the top spot can still win £1,000.
William Hill accepts a variety of different payment options, making it easy for users to deposit and withdraw in their preferred methods. Right now, you can deposit using:
- VISA / MasterCard: Available instantly
- PayPal: Available instantly
- Skrill: Available instantly
- Neteller: Available instantly
- PingIt: Available instantly
- EntroPay: Available instantly
- Eco: Available instantly
- Trustly: Available instantly
- Paysafecard: Available instantly
- Bank Transfer: Available instantly
The above methods can also be used for withdrawals, although these payments take longer to process and reach your account. The timeframes for William Hill’s withdrawals are as follows:
- VISA / MasterCard: Between 3-5 business days
- PayPal: Up to one business day
- Skrill: Up to one business day
- Neteller: Up to one business day
- PingIt: Up to one business day
- EntroPay: Between 3-5 business days
- Eco: Up to one business day
- Trustly: Between 5-10 business days
- Paysafecard: Between 5-10 business days
- Bank Transfer: Between 5-10 business days
- Bank Cheque: Between 5-10 business days
William Hill is one of the biggest bookmakers in the United Kingdom and its online betting site is just as popular. As mentioned, it allows users to wager on various sports activities, entertainment events and even virtual sports.
The site accepts various payment options, is fast at processing withdrawals and even offers a great selection of casino and bingo games to keep players interested. However, we do feel like the betting website needs a bit of a revamp to modernise it a little.
If you’re not bothered by that and just want to place some bets or play some exciting games, William Hill is the perfect site.